New EFS is Up and Running!
The new Electronic Filing System (EFS) is up and running. It was designed using newer technologies that will cut down on browser inconsistencies and result in a more stable and user friendly experience.
Some Key New Features
- Entries can be edited and deleted during the month they were entered. Once we close out a filing month (this happens before the calendar end of month in June & December), entries can no longer be edited or deleted.
- Deleted transactions can be restored.
- Automatic forgotten password functionality.
- Your EFS Administrator can select session timeout and password expiration periods.
- Easier insurance company selection. Just type any part of an insurance company name, NAIC number, or AM Best number and the pop up list shows available selections.
- Easier coverage code selection. Just type any part of a coverage code name or number and the pop up list shows available selections.
- Your EFS Administrator can enter default User Messages that print at the bottom of your confirmation page.
- Easier, more intuitive advanced searches.
- Drag and drop functionality for the Batch Upload feature.
The reports section will allow users to generate activity reports (like the ones you receive in the mail each month), duplicate stamping fee invoices, and duplicate tax statements.
Feel free to
contact us with any questions.